Financial Data Entry Clerk – Short-Term Contract Position (January 2021 – March 31, 2021)
Pathstone Mental Health is currently seeking a short-term contract position for a Financial Data Entry Clerk for fourteen (14) hours per week. The hourly rate is $20.98 +6% in lieu of vacation + 6% in lieu of benefits. This is a non-unionized position. This position requires flexibility to work day and evening hours.
This position is all about speed, accuracy and attention to detail. The Financial Data Entry Clerk provides support to the Financial Services Team and enters information in accounting systems as well as other databases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Filing and scanning of documents;
- Verifying entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or re-entering data;
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail;
- Working in integrated software systems;
- Performing data entry associated with SAGE 300 and Microsoft GP Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions;
- Filing confidential documents
- College Diploma in Business Administration or Equivalent related field;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Experience and knowledge in Sage or other computerized accounting systems;
- Word Processing and Spreadsheet applications with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
- Accurate and quick data entry abilities;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Keen eye for details
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments independently and in a timely manner
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and work to assigned deadlines in a busy work environment
- Satisfactory Police Records Check current within six (6) months is required.
Pathstone Mental Health is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Pathstone will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability related accommodations, please inform Human Resources. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants are welcome to apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to:
Angela Wyrcimaga – Manager of Human Resources at HR@Pathstone.ca