PATHSTONE MENTAL HEALTH SITES WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 16th until April 5th
Those sites include: The Branscombe Centre, Rotary House, Merrittville, The Branscombe Early Learning Centre, Port Cares, Boys & Girls Club Fort Erie, Beamsville Medical Clinic and ALL Hear & Now Walk-In clinic locations will not be accepting clients, or any members of the public effective Monday, March 16th to Sunday, April 5th.
Mental Health therapy will be offered in the following ways:
For existing clients/ families:
Counselling and supports will be offered one-on-one, over the phone with your therapist.
For children, youth and families across Niagara Region:
Counselling and supports are offered 24/7 through our Crisis Line at 1-800-263-4944.
The Hear & Now walk-in clinic is open to those between the ages of six and 17 years old who are experiencing:
- feeling sad, worried or angry
- having fights with your parents
- being bullied
- dealing with a personal issue
- feeling like you might hurt yourself
- suffering because someone has hurt you
- getting in trouble at school, home or in the community
- feeling like you are being treated unfairly
- or if there is anything else on your mind!
*Parents and caregivers can also use the walk-in clinic for children under the age of six, if they are concerned about child related ages and stages, are constantly arguing with their child or are worried about their child’s social and emotional challenges.