In-person Walk-In Clinics in 9 Locations across Niagara.
ALL of our Walk-in Clinic’s are possible, thanks to complete funding by our community.
If you are a young person between six and 18 years of age and are experiencing any of the following:
- Feeling sad, worried or angry
- Having fights with your parents
- Being bullied
- Dealing with a personal issue
- Feeling like you might hurt yourself
- Suffering because someone has hurt you
- Getting in trouble at school, home or in the community
- Feeling like you are being treated unfairly
Or if there is anything else on your mind! Call us at 1-800-263-4944.
Parents and caregivers can also use the walk-in clinic for children under the age of six, if they are concerned about child related ages and stages, are constantly arguing with their child or are worried about their child’s social and emotional challenges.
For additional info, helpful tips and support tools, check out Pathstone TV