Pathstone Mental Health is committed to the mental wellness of all children, youth, and families in the Niagara Region. Pathstone offers a variety of services including counselling support, residental programs, therapeutic groups, and crisis services for indidivuals from birth to their 18th birthday at no cost.
By joining our board, YOU can make a significant contribution to the mental health of children, youth and their families.
- 18+ years old.
- Recent criminal record with vulnerable sectors check.
- Experience with non-profit organizations and/or other Board of Directors considered an asset.
- Board meetings are held on the last Wednesday of every month at the Branscombe Centre with the exception of July and August. Board members are expected to attend at least 75% of meetings a year, for a minimum of a three-year term.
- Commitment to at least one board committee including but not limited to Governance, Audit and Risk, Youth Advisory, and Family Engagement.
- Support and endorse for the mission, vision, and values of Pathstone.
- Engage in advocacy on behalf of the agency at local and provincial levels.
- Review, approve, and make recommendations regarding agency finances, governance, and policy.
- Participate in strategic planning for the agency, establishing short and long-term goals.
- Willingness to engage in fundrainsing campaigns.
- New members will attend a board orientation session and site visit.
- New members will also be matched with an exsisting board member to act as a mentor for initial and ongoing support.
Pathstone strives to have a diverse Board of Directors and encourages members from our varied cultural communities to apply.
For additional information please contact Shaun Baylis, CEO at 905-688-6850, ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity to impact the future of our community.