Youth Advisory Committee
It’s important to Pathstone to engage young people as Youth Advisors on our Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) who can provide feedback on our services, programs, communication materials and work on new initiatives to raise awareness about children’s mental health. Our Committee is made up of a diverse group of young people from across the Niagara Region range in age from 14 to 25 who are interested in serving as a Youth Advisor.
Pathstone Youth Advisors can participate by:
- Assisting with increasing child/youth friendly content, identify barriers to service, and to promote awareness and accessibility of our services to children and youth within the Niagara Region.
- Representing youth’s voice on committees, at information booths and events
- Sharing creative ideas and gain experience in a group/committee environment.
- Identifying emerging youth issues
Benefits of Becoming a Youth Advisor
- Gain hours towards High School Community service
- Make an impact in your community
- Meet like-minded people
Impact Projects our YAC has already completed
- @YouthofPathstone Instagram account – give it a follow!
- Naming the Hear & Now Walk in Clinic and logo design contest
Are you interested in being a part of our Youth Advisory Team? Complete the volunteer application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org