*Effective January 14th, 2021 all in person visits have been suspended.
Support is still available. Click here for information
Through COVID-19, we have implemented steps and measures to ensure you and your family are and feel safe and protected.
In accordance with Niagara Public Health, we have implemented the following guidelines:
Maintaining Physical Distancing and the Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The importance of physical distancing remains in effect. We are asked to keep two meters (six feet) from one another.
In all public spaces in our building, masks covering the mouth and nose are mandatory.
Our building looks a little different and we are taking a few extras steps when you come to see us including:
- Screening upon entry. You will be asked by staff if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Sanitation stations have been installed to ensure proper hand disinfecting
- A plexi-glass shield at the reception desk allows protection due to lack of physical distancing
- Limited seating in the lobby to prevent gathering
- Directional arrows to promote physical distancing
Nothing will fight the spread of this illness better than proper and frequent handwashing and diligent sanitizing. We have taken the following measures to meet Public Health sanitizing guidelines.
- Installed multiple hand sanitizing stations.
- Removed paper products, plastic toys and electronics from our lobby
- “Public rooms” are properly sanitized before and after meetings
- Signs are posted detailing proper handwashing, sneezing, and coughing techniques to reduce spread of the virus.