May 28th, 2020
We are so happy to be back in our main building, able to support our clients and families with scheduled in-person face to face appointments. Soon, our walk-in clinic will re-open by appointment only.
Over the past 10 weeks, Pathstone has been getting ready to meet you. You will have the option to visit us in person for your appointment, continue to meet over the phone, or be counselled through our new video option, whichever is most comfortable for you.
Recommended by Public Health, we have chosen to follow the guidelines below, in order to keep you and our staff safe.
Maintaining Physical Distancing and the Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The importance of physical distancing remains in effect. We are asked to keep two meters (six feet) from one another. When this is not possible, masking will be mandatory.
Our building looks a little different and we are taking a few extras steps when you come to see us including:
- Screening upon entry. You will be asked by staff if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Sanitation stations have been installed to ensure proper hand disinfecting
- A plexi-glass shield at the reception desk allows protection due to lack of physical distancing
- Limited seating in the lobby, to prevent gathering
- Directional arrows to promote physical distancing
Nothing will fight the spread of this illness better than proper and frequent handwashing and diligent sanitizing. We have taken the following measures to meet Public Health sanitizing guidelines.
- Installed multiple hand sanitizing stations.
- Removed paper products, plastic toys and electronics from our lobby
- “Public rooms” are properly sanitized before and after meetings
- Signs are posted detailing proper handwashing, sneezing, and coughing techniques to reduce spread of the virus.
We look forward to continuing to work together in a healthy and safe way.