Pathstone Mental Health, located at The Branscombe Centre in St. Catharines is now accepting clients for in-person, face to face sessions by Appointment Only.
Walk-In Clinic Services, by Appointment Only will resume on Monday, June 15th at The Branscombe Centre. * Hours of operation, noted below
ANY visitor coming to Pathstone Mental Health at The Branscombe Centre must have an appointment.
To make an appointment, call 905-688-6850 during regular business hours or connect with your Pathstone therapist/counsellor directly.
On your appointment day:
- Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of time if you are visiting the Walk-In Clinic, as there are forms that need to be completed by you.
- You will be screened upon arrival by a Pathstone staff member. They will ask if you or your family members are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- You will then be asked to use the Main Lobby sanitation station to properly disinfect your hands
- You will again be asked to use the sanitation station before leaving Pathstone.
- For sessions that don’t allow for 6 ft (2 meters) of distance, masking will be mandatory.
Hear & Now Walk-In Clinic – St. Catharines – OPEN 5 days per week
Days / Times: EVERY Monday- Thursday– 9am – 7pm (last appointment taken at 6pm)
EVERY Friday– 9am – 4pm (last appointment taken at 3pm)
Location: The Branscombe Centre, 1338 Fourth Ave.
*Please note, parking at BMHC is $2.50 for the first hour, $5 MAX. (CASH is NOT ACCEPTED)
*Due to COVID-19 protocol, an appointment is required.
As always, our Crisis & Support Line operates 24/7. To speak with a Pathstone counselor at any time, call 1-800-263-4944